Idle Power Idle Power

Excellent game. It scales really fast, or at least quickly enough to keep introducing new mechanics just as I was getting bored of the current ones.
The music really comes together: I really did not expect it to sound so well.

However, it has one glaring issue: performance. After just a couple minutes, the game starts suffering lag spikes every few seconds which last way too long to be bearable.

Also when such spikes occur, the tick timer keeps advancing but items on pipes do not, with the result that a carefully timed setup is completely screwed, and a dozen item bubbles stack on top of each other.

This ended up being a deal breaker, as I quit after making a 1M per second gold microchip.

Delivery 2 Planet Delivery 2 Planet

Competent, clean, well-presented and implemented.

I feel however that it could use a faster difficulty ramp, as well as more levels.

Maybe limitimg it to so few and simple mechanics is hurting the game.

Autonomy Autonomy

Nice game.

Am I dumb, or is there no language select?

The Last Sorcerer The Last Sorcerer

Ran into a bug: every day, the first person comes twice to ask the same thing.

The game is very repetitive: there's too few dialog options and they matter for almost nothing.
I've found that I can keep the stats up by refusing everybody and then spending my 20 "extra mana" straight into stats.
Overall the game needs a better way to keep the player engaged: be it actual meaningful decisions (for example you make a magic sword for a dude, the next day somebody comes in with a magical wound that needs fixing) or even scripted events: think of Papers, please and similar games.

Hero Agency Hero Agency

Competent but limited.

That's the gist of it: the game plays rather well, the interface is well done and the music fits.
However, there really is just too little content to warrant a higher score, in my opinion.
Now that's not to say that what's there is anything less than good, but the game really has zero replay value, and barely warrants even one playthrough.
I would very muc like to see more meaningful decisions associated to stats upgrading, value to having higher level heroes, better rewards for more interesting quests, and so on...
As it is now, there is little reason to upgrade anuthing other than looting in the early game, and then shoving in some strength and health.
Even just two looting is enough to pass the tipping point of affording a hero's potions, and that's really the only challenge. After that, it's only watching.

Chaz responds:

Thanks for your input!

Every Man's Refund Every Man's Refund

REFUND!
I want my 1000 space cash back, the inventory upgrade broke my immersion.

No but seriously, great work.

Skudge responds:

Kill All Human Kill All Human

1.5 for the effort. The game is just too simplistic, and poorly rendered. For example, the ball which appears to be the main character just teleports to the sides when an arrow key is pressed. The obstacles show up too late to react. The "i will kill you" voice at the intro is extremely annoying.
The concept can work, but not done like this...

The Orbit Game The Orbit Game

Great game.
I have three suggestions for you:
first, make either the stars smaller and lighter, or extend the playable area, maybe letting the player scroll in the 4 directions for a while.
Second, to improve the satellite speed control, make the speed determined by the distance for which the mouse is dragged, rather than the speed. I know this is less throw-like, but this way laptop users could play as easily as desktop users do.
Third, make a level editor, with a sandbox mode, or begin with some easier levels, with only one star, for example.
This is promising: keep on working, and it'll become great.

Trigger Knight Trigger Knight

health notifications

you could make the screen go red, or the charachter, if health gets low

Styk Ninja Styk Ninja

Agree with guy below

this flash shows potential, but misses a few basical things.
1 - the paint-made graphics made my eyes bleed
2 - the keys for jumping and throwing shurikens do not always work
3 - the ninja sometimes gets stuck into a wall, or passes through it just like it wasn't there
4 - try creating a story around this ninja - it seems he must escape from somewhere: why? what is the place you put him in?